Thank you for your interest in employment with Today’s Admin! We are currently looking to hire an exceptional individual to join our virtual team. Having a career as a virtual assistant can be very challenging. We are looking to hire a candidate that not only has superior technical skills but also the motivation and self discipline needed to be self-employed.
Interested parties must possess ALL of the following qualities and skills. We don’t mean to sound harsh with all of these requirements (we are actually a fun and friendly company to work for!) but due to the volume of applicants we receive, we want to make sure our expectations are clear so our time and yours is not wasted. We do need our team members to have all of the following skills in order to provide our clients with the highest level of service:
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be VERY computer and internet savvy
- At least 2 years experience providing executive level administrative support
- Reliable and takes pride in everything they do, has a “can do” attitude
- Pleasant speaking voice
- Professional attitude at all times
- Very organized with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask, resourceful and self directed
- Social media marketing knowledge
- Willingness to learn on their own to better position themselves to serve clients
- Appreciation for attention to detail, perfectionist by nature
- Must have an expertise in one of the following specialties: Graphic Design, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Web Design
Candidates must have a home office set up including; Computer w/ high speed internet connection, printer and scanner, telephone. Computer must be equipped with Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007 (Word, Excel, Outlook.)
Hours are flexible but will fall within normal business hours. Please do not apply if you are not readily available during business hours Monday – Friday.
We expect a large volume of responses, so please apply ONLY if you meet ALL of the criteria listed above. If you meet all of the criteria, please complete our online application and upload your resume (you will be give the chance on the application) or email your resume to: team (at) todaysadmin (dot com). Please make sure to both fill out the application below and upload or send your resume.