- Flexible Billing Plan
- No Long-term Contracts
- Online Account Access
- Flat Rate of $55/hour for ALL Services
- Automatic Volume Discounts
- How Does it Work
We provide dedicated, reliable and skilled support when (and only when) you need it!
Call us at (203) 461-8850, or schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your needs.
We will partner you with one of our highly-skilled and dedicated virtual assistants based on what your primary needs are (Meet our team!) We will then facilitate a call between you, your new assistant and either Jennifer Rai (Founder & CEO) or Jessica Hancock (Director of Operations) to introduce you to your assistant and make sure we have made a great match!
To get started, we will send you a support agreement that covers our Independent Contractor status, our hourly rate and billing terms, as well as confidentiality and non-disclosure. This agreement can be cancelled at any time. We also require a one-time, good faith deposit. The amount of this deposit is equal to 50% of what we estimate your first 30-days of support will cost. This deposit will be applied toward your first invoice and any remaining credit will be rolled over to the following month’s invoice. This is the ONLY payment you will ever need to make in advance.
Your assistant can then begin supporting you right away! If you ever require services, either now or in the future, that are not one of your assistants’ specialties, she will reach out to one of our other team members to provide you with skilled support in that area. For example, if your immediate needs are web design and social media marketing, we will assign you to an assistant that specializes in those areas. If you decide a few months later that you would also like bookkeeping support … no problem! Your assistant will turn to one of our other team members who specializes in bookkeeping to assist you. One of the greatest benefits of our team is that our combined skill sets cover almost any area of support you can imagine. You are free to communicate with any of our other assistants directly or use your current assistant as a sole point of contact. Whichever you find easier!
Our flat rate for all services is $55 per hour, billed by the minute (unlike most other firms, we do not round up our time.) You can login to your account at any time to see how much time has been used. After your initial deposit is depleted, we will not ask for any additional advanced payments. Going forward, we will simply invoice you on the 1st of each month for any support provided in the previous month. We will also automatically apply a volume discount to your invoice when you reach 20, 40 or 80 hours in a single month. The discounts are 5%, 10% and 15% respectively.
That’s it! We have no long-term contracts, no pre-paid packages (or lost hours) each month, and no hidden charges.
- Why Choose Us?
- We are the leading U.S. based virtual assistant firm. (100% U.S. based)
- You are matched with one dedicated assistant so you can develop a solid business relationship. (You also have the skills of our entire team available should you need them!)
- During a conference call with you and your new assistant, we will discuss your needs and expectations in detail. This time is not billed to you, it is an investment we make in building a successful and long-term relationship.
- We do not round up our time like most other virtual assistant firms. If a task only takes 2 minutes, you are only billed for 2 minutes.
- We provide online access to your account. You may login anytime and view real-time reports on how much time your assistant is spending on any and all tasks…down to the minute.
- We are the only leading VA team that bills retroactively. Our clients never have to worry about using up a specific number of hours each month, going over hours, losing their hours or roll-over hours. We do the work…then you pay us for it (simple, right?)
- We genuinely care about each and every one of our clients and go above and beyond to help them succeed!
- We have no long-term contracts, no hidden charges, and we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Still not sure? Just read what our clients are saying about us!
- Get Started Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which assistant will I be working with?
Your assistant will be selected based on a combination of factors. After our initial conversation with you and/or your getting started assessment, we take several things into consideration to make the best possible match. Some of these factors include:
- What your primary needs and types of support you require.
- Each of our team members’ unique skills.
- The approximate number of hours you may need support each month (however, you are never required to meet any minimum time requirements) and our assistants’ availability.
- Any specific requirements or preferences you may have (i.e. time zone, computer type, etc.)
- Is my assistant located overseas?
No, all of our assistants are 100% U.S. based. Several larger VA companies claim to be U.S. based, when in fact they only have a “representative” in the U.S. and the actual work is being done elsewhere. Today’s Admin is a firm believer in supporting the U.S. economy and its workers. We have never and will never outsource our work overseas.
- How do you ensure the security of my sensitive information?
The security of our clients as well as their businesses are of the utmost importance to us. Our team is chosen very carefully to not only provide our clients with top notch services, but to protect the security of their personal and company information. In additional to being put through a series of advanced skills tests, multiple interviews and reference and background checks prior to employment; each assistant signs a detailed non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement with us. We also include a non-disclosure and confidentiality clause in our agreement with you. If you have additional documents that you would like to provide, we are happy to sign those as well.
- How is time tracked for projects and tasks?
We use a time tracking software the keeps track of each task we do – down to the minute. Unlike most other VA companies, we do not round up our time to the nearest 10, 15 or 20 minute increment. If a task only takes 2 minutes…then you are only billed for 2 minutes.
- How do I know how much time I am using?
We provide each of our clients with access to their own account on our time tracking and billing software. You are able to login and see, in real-time, exactly how much time has been used that day, that week, or that month.
View more Frequently Asked Questions